Facilities and Services Unit of University Malaysia Kelantan jeli led by an engineer who is assisted by three Civil Engineer Assistant , two Electrical Engineer Assistant, an Administrative Assistant, an Public Assistant , six drivers and Skill Worker.
Facilities and Services Unit plays a very important role in ensuring the development and maintenance of infrastructure runs smoothly. Among the main tasks are:
• Carry out maintenance service on buildings and infrastructure by ensuring the physical facilities and infrastructures secure and conducive for entire campus communities, and visitors.
• Implement and oversee construction projects, renovations and upgrades to meet the requirements of the University.
• Provides site preparation, technical and logistics and public address equipment operation for an official program of UMK Jeli Campus.
• Managing transport services for UMK Community.
• Planning, preparing and maintaining the landscape UMK Jeli as forest park.
Functions and duties of each Unit
OPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
The functions and duties of Development and Operations unit are as follows:
• Supervising the of maintenance works.
• Provisioning of tender documents.
• Preparation of document.
• Supervising building cleaning services.
• Oversee the general building repairs.
FUNCTIONS OPERATION COUNCIL
Operation functions council are as follows :
- Ensure the preparation of Technical and logistics place for a function or programme at University Malaysia Kelantan Campus Jeli.
MECHANICAL AND LANDSCAPE
The functions and duties of Mechanical and Landscape unit are as follows:
• Managing the execution of landscaping upgrades works.
• Providing maintenance services and air conditioning system clot.
• Managing and supervise the official vehicles University.
PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACTS
Functions and duties of Procurement and Contracts unit are as follows:
• Ensuring the implementation of the projects comply with the terms of the scope of work.
• Preparation of Tender documents.
• Preparation of documents Quotation.
• Preparation of letter of Acceptance Consultant Quantity Surveying.
• Performance Report for Contractor and Consultant.
• Contract Administration.
ELECTRICAL AND MAINTENANCE
The functions and duties of Electrical and Maintenance unit are as follows:
• Designing and implementing projects under scheduled plan.
• Maintaining and repair building structural.
• Maintaining of infrastructure such as roads and all the accessories, drains, fences, parking, sewerage system and slope stability.
• Plan and implement repairs and upgrading of facilities and electricity supply system periodically.
• Providing maintenance services and fire alarm systems.
• Managing the water supply system.
Functions and duties of the General Administration unit are as follows:
• Managing general office administration.
• Managing and control department record.
• Manage staff welfare.